We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives
Respect & Integrity …You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability …You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused …You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement …You learn from successes and failures, and impalement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Are you interested in helping write the next chapter of Bodybuilding.com? We are looking for Product Owner to drive product development and ensure strong connection with our products and customers. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and guide product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive, creative, and a reliable problem-solver. You must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy, business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. You will work with Engineering, UX, and Business Intelligence teams to define business requirements and evaluate new solutions that align with our customers’ needs. This Product Owner will play a role in the iterative development of Bodybuilding.com's subscription products. In-Depth knowledge of subscription products and offerings will be a must for success in this role.
Day in the Life:
- Work closely with the Head of Product to help determine the best path forward for Bodybuilding.com’s user experience and products.
- Collaborate throughout the design, development and launch of products for use on multiple platforms and operating systems to help translate department initiatives into manageable, actionable components.
- Define and put in place metrics and systems to track product performance. Clearly communicate performance and use data to evaluate and prioritize the roadmap
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Help drive forward the culture of innovation.
- Establish self as subject-matter expert on your products, best practices, competition and the latest industry trends
- Identify and collaborate on key initiatives surrounding Bodybuilding.com's subscription services
Who are you:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. MBA a plus
- experience in digital, e-commerce, subscriptions, app development or B2C product management
- Strong track record working with startup companies
- Direct experience in native app development, data science and/or artificial intelligence a plus
- Direct experience in ATG, OMS/WMS, CSC, BCC and another site management products a plus
- Background in software development, program management and Agile methodologies
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing concepts and execution on digital properties
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Strong collaborator with a background working with larger and small teams
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.