Product Manager, Subscribe and Save
We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives
We are looking for a Product Manage to help launch and operate our new eCommerce Subscribe and Save program on our ecommerce website. You will help to drive product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll partner with Order Groove and internal partners to help execute on all businesses needs related to Subscribe and Save. You must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy, business planning, marketing, analytics and user experience design,. You are comfortable building reports and helping to report progress to the internal stakeholder. This is a new tool and partnership, so you NEED to be comfortable in a fluid and changing partnership.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the overall plan and roadmap for your product (Subscribe and Save). Working closely with Order Groove, and BBcom’s internal eCommerce team to create clear quarterly plans, that depict how the strategy will achieve the company’s goals.
- Manage margins for products and vendors in eCommerce subscription product platform.
- Work with the Order Groove client success team to build a best practice playbook
- Partner with merchandise vendors and the marketing and category teams to build marketing and promotional plans to take advantage of the newest tool in the BBcom arsenal
- Manage and build a strong reporting foundation to keep all teams informed of the progress of Subscribe and Save, you will also drive changes when needed
- Partner with the Analytics team to build OKR reporting for Subscribe and Save
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors and transform that knowledge into program enhancements and new features.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Help drive forward the culture of innovation.
- Establish yourself as subject-matter expert on ecommerce and product subscription best practices, competition and the latest industry trends
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in a related field. MBA a plus
- 3+ years of experience in digital, e-commerce product subscriptions business
- Direct experience managing vendors
- Background working with Order Groove or a similar tool
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing concepts and execution on digital properties
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights; SQL experience a plus
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- In-depth background working with subscription commerce products
- Understanding of subscription-based business workflows and key deliverables
Respect & Integrity …You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability …You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused …You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement …You learn from successes and failures, and impalement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.