Head of Subscription Services
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
We’re hiring a VP of Subscription Marketing to aggressively grow subscriptions and lead a new team from our Boise office. We’re looking for someone who is a fountain of good ideas, moves fast, and loves to experiment, build, and iterate, who is deeply curious about what compels people to take action and who has the technical and data chops to test their theories, build a strategy, and drive results. As a team leader you’ll be responsible for developing our marketing strategy, driving subscriptions, optimization, and engagement across all subscription channels.
- Own P&L responsibility of our subscription line of business, which includes selling subscriptions of content and fitness plans
- Lead & create strategy for acquiring new subscription customers and retaining existing subscribers
- Lead campaigns working with marketing team to win back paid subscribers who have churned
- Define pricing and promotions/discounts for various tiers of subscription
- Manage site merchandising and selling content to increase subscribers through web channels
- Manage engagement of paid subscribers to reduce churn
- Lead and train a high-performing team of digitally-savvy marketers to support the strategic goals of the business.
- Collaborate with the marketing and digital publishing teams to help drive and deliver subscription business strategies
- Drives all progress on subscription based business and reporting to shareholders
- Proven track record in a subscription based business
- Top-notch organizational skills and attention to detail
- Goal-oriented, data-driven, and errs on the side of action
- Expertise in digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, ComScore etc.)
- Ability to closely manage timelines on concurrent campaigns supporting diverse business goals
- Up-to-date on industry developments and competitor’s strategies
- Excellent implementation strategies
- Solid experience managing a team of dedicated professionals
- Hands on experience with paid digital campaigns (PPC, display, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and overseeing vendors and platforms
- Comfortable in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to closely manage a P&L
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Job Reference #: oF3ibfwV