Head of Marketing, BodyFit
We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives
Bodybuilding.com is looking for a Head of Marketing to help support the growth of our subscription product, BodyFit. You will work with and support our Head of BodyFit Business and Subscriptions. You will execute on strategies to help grow BodyFit and continually help our consumers live a healthier, happier life. We’re looking for someone who knows subscriptions customers, moves fast, and is eager to try new strategies. As a senior leader you’ll be responsible for developing our marketing strategy, driving subscriptions, optimization, and engagement across all marketing channels. You will lead various internal marketing teams: Consumer Insights, Digital Publishing, Brand Marketing, and our Creative services team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create strategy for acquiring new subscription customers and retaining existing subscribers
- Partner with the Head of BodyFit Subscription Business and Strategy to create and execute on campaigns to engage with new users as well as users who have churned
- Lead and train a high-performing team of digitally-savvy marketers to support the strategic goals of the business.
- Lead the marketing teams to help drive and deliver subscription business strategies
- Develop strong email marketing campaigns, push notifications, and paid social strategy
- Utilize data to learn what content we will need to create to help our customers on their fitness journey
- Develop, implement and optimize a scalable paid media strategy to drive growth and new customer acquisition, as well as brand consideration and strategic visibility across numerous concurring events, site activities and initiatives.
- Have meaningful and collaborative relationships with business intelligence, data strategy and data science teams
Education and Experience:
- Proven track record in a subscription based business
- Top-notch organizational skills and attention to detail
- Goal-oriented, data-driven, and errs on the side of action
- Expertise in digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, ComScore etc.)
- Ability to closely manage timelines on concurrent campaigns supporting diverse business goals
- Up-to-date on industry developments and competitor’s strategies
- Excellent implementation strategies
- Demonstrated ability to influence partners and senior leadership with a collaborative and solution-oriented approach.
- Strong ability to glean insights and tell a story from data, analytics and insights inspiring action and change. Data-driven decision maker: preferred experience in operationalizing data, predictive analytics, statistical modeling and optimization.
- Solid experience managing a team of dedicated professionals
- Hands on experience with paid digital campaigns (PPC, display, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and overseeing vendors and platforms
- Comfortable in an ever-changing environment
- Scrappy “startup mentality”
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree preferred or equivalent in work experience
Respect & Integrity …You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability …You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused …You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement …You learn from successes and failures, and impalement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.