Engineering Purchasing Coordinator
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Engineering Purchasing Coordinator will assist Engineering Department with managing the Operational, Capital, Hiring, and Internally Developed Software budgets and expenses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track and manage all Engineering department expenses
- Maintain accurate and current records of Engineering personnel data
- Orchestrate weekly budget and hiring reports
- Provide detailed monthly, QTR, and annual budget reports
- Accurately label department expenses that coincide with general ledger accounts
- Perform analysis of budget trends for spending resources and cutting costs
- Oversee new contracts and annual renewals for Engineering Department
- Responsible for overseeing and supervising following fiscal year budget
- Manage expenses for internal employees with immigration (H1B & Work Visa) requirements
- Facilitate and supervise budget planning meetings
- Facilitate purchasing of software licensing and equipment
- Demonstrate professional conduct to external and internal customers
- Other budgetary tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft, Mac & Google Applications (Word, Excel, Exchange, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
- Thorough understanding of computers and technology
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent with time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing projects
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to keep a sense of humor and positive disposition under stress
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration preferred; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Budget Analyst role
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Job Reference #: oZgzbfwJ