Email Marketing Developer
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Email Developer is a seasoned email producer, responsible for the successful development of dynamic email templates, and deployment of outbound campaigns and communication programs. This role is technically driven, to develop and implement communications across both email and in app channels. The role includes producing and scheduling emails, segmentation, journey automation, list management, QC, optimization and performance monitoring.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Email development from scratch and templates
- Testing, troubleshooting, analysis, optimization
- Manage and execute email communications (triggered series, campaigns, one-off emails, etc.)
- Conduct routine audits of systems and user practices
- Deliver production for all assigned email marketing campaigns, which includes slicing PSD files, converting to HTML, QA’ing against customer profiles, and addressing change rounds and revisions
- Utilize knowledge and research of current email best practices to make suggestions in regard to design, layout, messaging and deliverability
- Setup A/B testing content for emails
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development for emails
- HTML & CSS expertise (must be able to code from scratch)
- Enterprise email service provider experience (SailThru a HUGE PLUS)
- Extensive knowledge of scripting and applying business logic in email
- Experienced in responsive email design
- Expertise in email development industry best practices and benchmarks
- Strong HTML development skills
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ, follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.