This is a unique opportunity to flex your expertise in identifying, engaging, and closing all levels of talent to help build and shape the future of Bodybuilding.com.
What will you do?:
- Partner with internal teams to help Recruit top level talent
- Prioritize the candidate experience to help give each candidate a unique experience when interviewing with Bodybuilding.com
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers
- Constantly look for ways to improve Talent Acquisition and Onboarding processes
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Strategically build and maintain a network of active and passive potential future candidates through dedicated market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Participate in ongoing efforts to create best-in-class recruiting strategies and processes that will elevate the team’s effectiveness.
- You will be responsible for your Reqs from start to finish
Who are you?:
- 3+ Years recruiting for an in-house team.
- You have a strong network of talented individuals
- Proven track record hiring across all levels of talent
- You have experience successfully running and closing technical searches
- You have a track record of building trusted relationships with Director and VP level hiring managers and cross-functional partners
- Extraordinary teamwork and multitasking skills
- You are able to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- A huge plus if you have an interest in working with Employment Branding strategy
- You can learn new technologies and roles quickly- we are always looking for life long learners.
- Experience with Paycor Recruiting and LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job