Brand Marketing Specialist
Operational Title: Integrated Campaign Marketing Sr. Specialist
To help people change their life and become their best self!
We're building a world-class marketing team and our integrated campaign marketers are the glue to our team’s success. As a Senior Integrated Campaign Marketing Specialist you’ll support Private Brands & Subscription, two of our primary business units at Bobybuilding.com and will be focused on planning, coordinating and executing marketing programs in support of business growth targets. You will contribute to both team-level and project-level strategy development and execution that may include email, digital/online advertising, social media tactics, and other internal and external communication channels.
In this role, you must demonstrate the ability to think both strategically and plan down to careful details. As a true strategist, you’ll partner with the team lead to build and execute marketing campaigns with your business unit. You’ll serve as a thought-partner to your business unit and have a strong understanding of how marketing channels can deliver value to a campaign. You don’t need to be a channel expert, but you do need to understand various marketing levers and how to orchestrate a unified strategy that hits business targets.
At your core, you love solving problems and working with people. You are a strong communicator -- both verbally and in presentation -- and you love keeping lots of pieces moving towards a common vision. You understand lead times, timelines, and know how to translate priorities and preferences between teams to keep the bigger picture intact. You’ll exceed in this role if you’re a curious learner, a responsible team player, and can balance big ideas with smart execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The day-to-day management and execution of complex marketing projects and campaigns including, (but not limited to): content ideas, social strategies, email ideas, athlete and ambassador activation, digital strategies, and more.
- Supporting the execution of the annual marketing plan and specific campaign initiatives
- Keeping track of project plans, timelines, and key milestone and stakeholder review targets
- Providing marketing project management support across multiple channels for maximum impact on consumer target audiences
- Contributing to the development of integrated, strategic marketing and communications campaigns and projects.
- Upholding the BBCOM brand and specific channel needs
- Supporting the execution and measurement of lead generation and management strategies and campaigns,
- Tracking campaign effectiveness and impact (ROI), and assisting in the evaluation of marketing efforts to determine effectiveness and future plans
- Creating, implementing and monitoring campaign effectiveness and developing summary reports and post-mortem recaps
- Managing all day-to-day meeting and maintaining POC status for your key business area of support
- Being the voice of the customer and the steward of the BBCOM brand
- Coordinating the work streams and schedules for internal resources (e.g. designers and copywriters) and proactively identifying risks and dependencies
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing program management
- Strong written and verbal skills a must
- Experience executing projects effectively, preferably in new marketing concepts and approaches, including, content strategy, digital marketing, PR/media relations and audience engagement
- Ability to manage project timelines and execute and/or oversee the execution of associated deliverables in an efficient and effective manner
- Good judgement and critical thinking skills, including the ability to understand and interpret relevant data
- Ability to work with vendors and monitor budgets effectively and efficiently
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Collaborative personality that thrives in a highly cross functional, cross-cultural environment
- Pride in ownership and delivering results
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and project management tools
- Bachelor's degree required
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ, follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.