Acquisition Marketing Manager
Position Location: Boise, ID
Remote Options: No
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Acquisition Marketing Manager will create, manage, report, and optimize search engine marketing campaigns (SEM), product listing ads (PLA), and product feeds using Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Microsoft Advertising, Display, Social Digital Campaign and Microsoft Merchant Center to reach revenue, store traffic, and ROI targets. The Acquisition Marketing Manager will create, manage, report, and optimize mobile app acquisition campaigns using Bodybuilding’s tracking through MMPs and various mobile partner networks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Bodybuilding.com SEM, PLA, Mobile App, Display and Social Digital Campaigns and Programmatic campaigns and will assist in managing existing agencies as well.
- Continuously test various ad copy, keywords, campaign structures, bidding styles, ad types, product feed changes, new features, and creative assets
- Work closely with the VP of Performance Marketing and strategic partners to conceptualize, implement, manage, optimize, and report on strategic initiatives to improve performance
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis for all active marketing channels, campaigns, and tests
- Ensure Bodybuilding.com is submitting strong product feeds to Google, Bing, & Facebook
- Conduct weekly calls with strategic partners, agencies, consultants, and/or third parties
- Keep the Bodybuilding.com SEM, PLA, Mobile App, Display. Social Digital Campaigns and App Acquisition campaigns up to industry best practices
- Provide weekly performance updates to the Associate Director of Retail, Pricing and Promotions
- Participate in pilot, alpha, and beta tests offered by strategic partners to drive future success.
- Monitor mobile ad network performance for fraudulent activity
- Resolve policy violations and ad disapprovals across Google & Bing platforms
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly promotion visibility through SEM, PLA and Social Channels
- Ensure that all ad copy is relevant SEM
- Manage large multi-channel budgets by tracking daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly ad spend
- Utilize strategic partnerships to maximize the output of the services they provide
- Ensure that Bodybuilding.com has full product catalogue coverage in SEM and PLA channels
- Build out functional reporting in Google Analytics that details performance of multiple attribution types to get a wholesome view of campaign value
- Work cross-functionally with Key Account Management, Supply Chain, Brand Marketing, Finance, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, and International teams
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to analyze large data sets and produce reports
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with SEM, PLA, Display, and Social Digital campaigns and best practices for Ecommerce
- Familiarity with Mobile App acquisition, partners and tracking (incl. Deeplinking)
- Possess strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Possess strong business ethics; reliable and dependable
- Must be a cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- 2-3 years experience managing PLA/SEM/Social campaigns using engine interfaces; Google Ads Editor, and Microsoft Advertising Editor preferred
- 1- 2 years of marketing experience (or equivalent education)
- Experience with keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is preferred
- Understanding mobile app acquisition industry preferred
- Experience managing multiple product feeds preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Display marketing experience a plus
- Health Supplement Industry experience a plus
What You’ll Love About Us:
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
- Who We Arehttps://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings ProgramsWhether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more:To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging:We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.