Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
As a valuable accounts payable specialist, you will become the trusted face of our organization and help drive accounts payable team members to meet quarterly and annual goals. If you want to experience the excitement of fostering team unity while working closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our clients, then consider working for our company.
A Day in the Life:
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, assisting with bank reconciliations, and performing account reconciliations
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review by the financial manager.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries and check voiding to maintain accurate files and records according to company standards.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization as well as sufficient contracts and documentation.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
Who are you?
- Detail, goal, and team oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Effective time management
- Easily adapts to new or changing processes
- Demonstrates understanding of basic accounting principles in relation to:
- Sub-ledger to General Ledger reconciliation
- Debits and Credits
- Effects/relationships of transactions on the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
Respect & Integrity You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement You learn from successes and failures, and impalement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.